Never before in our time has the world come to such an incredible halt. It seems as though time stands still as we wait out the impact of this global pandemic. As a church family, it is important that we love our neighbours and honour the leaders of our nation and community by staying distant for a time. Thankfully, we have technology that helps us still connect in meaningful ways while practicing social distancing.
Here are some important ways we can connect in these coming days:
- Sunday Morning Services are live on YouTube each Sunday at 10:30. We know we can't meet in person, so the next best thing is setting aside time together to worship God from our homes and study His word together. Feel free to encourage one another through the comment section on YouTube.
- Jr.High Foundations Class meets Sundays at 11:30 over Zoom. Contact the church office for details.
- Tuesdays from 12-1 pm, we are dedicated to fasting and prayer together. Do this from your own home and use our facebook page to share encouraging words with one another.
- Tuesdays our KGT Kids will have a special video from Pastor Andrew on our YouTube channel.
- Wednesdays our KGT Kids can make a craft through Zoom with Tonya! Contact the church office for details.
- Thursdays our intercessory prayer team faithfully prays for our church, city and nation from 12:30-2 pm. We encourage you to call someone and pray together during this time. If you have a prayer request, let the office know and our prayer team will join you in praying for it.
- Friday evenings, Collide Student Ministries has their Collide Cafe over Zoom. For details, contact Pastor Andrew or the office.
- Fridays, our weekly email goes out with announcements and an encouraging word. To get this email, please sign up here.
If you are in need of help in any way at all, we have volunteers who are ready and willing to run errands, call for a chat, or pray with you. We are your church family and want to make sure you're well cared for during these times. We also encourage you to look out for those around you in your neighbourhood. Perhaps you can reach out to an old friend or colleague to encourage them during these strange times.
These days are full of unknowns, but we serve a known God who brings life and beauty out of the most unexpected circumstances. Let's keep our eyes fixed on Christ. He is our hope and our strength.
Stay healthy, friends, and shine bright with the love of Christ!