We are SO EXCITED to be able to open our doors soon for Sunday services!
It has been many weeks since we've been able to meet together in the same space to encourage one another and worship our God together, which makes this announcement by the Ontario Government that we can open our doors for up to 30% capacity such a joyful surprise!
This being said, there are many precautions that we are currently implementing in order to have our building safe and ready for our doors to properly open on Sunday, June 21, 2020. Here are some things you need to be aware of:
- We are moving things around so that, as much as possible, there can be a safe 2 metre distance between people as they move throughout the building or find their seats.
- We ask that you sit with your household and maintain a 2 metre distance from other households. (We know how much you will want to hug and shake hands with your church family. Believe us, we want to do that too! But that day is still a little ways off).
- There will be no nursery or sunday school access until it is safe to do so. Parents are encouraged to be mindful of this when planning on sitting with their kids in one spot for the whole service. Quiet activities, such as books or colouring pages, are encouraged.
- Please screen yourself before coming to church (Click Here For More Details). If you have a cough, fever, headaches, or any of the other symptoms associated with COVID, you need to stay home and self isolate. Do it as an act of love for your brothers and sisters. You can still worship God with us through our livestream on YouTube.
- We have signs and arrows to direct traffic through the building (and volunteers to help too, if things get confusing). To get to the balcony, come through the main doors and walk to the stairs on the far side of the lobby.
- If you want to use the ATM machine, please be mindful of safe social distancing. We have a volunteer who will help clean the machine between each use and floor markings to make waiting in line easier.
- Only 2 people are allowed in the washroom at the same time to help ensure safe social distancing.
We know this is a lot to take in all at one time, however we are committed to doing this well. We want to love each one of our community by doing our absolute best to make sure we are all safe and cared for during this pandemic.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the office at email@example.com.